Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is happening in the shows

3 posters

Go down

what is happening in the shows Empty what is happening in the shows

Post  Seaker Sat May 17 2008, 22:11

Hi can anyone tell me if the player get some special bonus during their matches in a show, cause i lose to cr0xfire when in normal matches and invitational i usually end in yellow condition and now i got a draw with dango when i usually finish in orange condition
Seaker
Seaker

Back to top Go down

what is happening in the shows Empty Re: what is happening in the shows

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Sun May 18 2008, 01:19

Well, not all matches end the same way. When I usually challenge master level 8, I get my ass kicked, but once I took him to the limit where we were both in the red and the match could have gone either way. Now when I challenge him, he finishes the match in the green even though my stats are higher.
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
dark: 22

https://sites.google.com/site/dominionwrestling/

Back to top Go down

Post  zal2 Mon May 19 2008, 15:15

we have many random conditions in a game.
you select your moves random, maybe you do a move with 60-100 damage, or another without damage, (Pin move)
your damage of a move goes in random, for example you have a move with damage from 10-200, it can hit with 10 damage or 200. this makes a great difference.
you dodge random, block random, initiative random, and so on. (your bonus just can make weight for random choose).
so matches are different.
in HWG I won master level 9, many times, even when I was dark green. but one time he won me when he was blue. because in that game he dodged all my moves, and I had just one light hit; while he had 4 mortals.
zal2
zal2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down