Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things And Stuff

3 posters

Go down

Things And Stuff Empty Things And Stuff

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Sun May 18 2008, 02:07

I will post some things here that you might find interesting. I know I did. I found this in "Phantoms FaQ (read before asking questions)"

Last edited by Dark on Sun May 18 2008, 02:17; edited 2 times in total
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
dark: 22

https://sites.google.com/site/dominionwrestling/

Back to top Go down

Things And Stuff Empty What are the contract types?

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Sun May 18 2008, 02:14

(1) Jobber 0.875% of a shows ticket income.
(2) Mid Carder 1.75% of a shows ticket income
(3) Main Eventer 2.65% of a shows ticket income
(4) Star 3.5% of a shows ticket income
(5) Super Star 4.35% of a shows ticket income
(6) Legend 5.25% of a shows ticket income

Gm's get around 1% of a shows ticket sales, pretty much what a jobber gets this is why the majority of good gm's give themselves a jobber contract, since they're making a fair bit of FE anyway.
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Things And Stuff Empty What are the different levels of moves? light etc?

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Sun May 18 2008, 02:16

These are the totals needed to hit the different lvls of damage. This also takes into consideration all bonuses and such.

0-19 = Light
20-39 = Strong
40-64 = Violent
65-79 = Powerful
80-199 - Devastating
200-299 = Mortal
300-399 = Hardcore
400+ = Legendary

And for subs this is the damage needed to hit the different levels also. Again, bonuses play off of this too.

0-29 = Weak
30-59 = Ruthless
60-89 = Excruciating
90-179 = Agonizing
180-299 = Ripping
300+ = Destructive
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Things And Stuff Empty How Many Contracts?

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Sat May 24 2008, 22:25

I've been asked this a lot lately.

(1) Jobber 3
(2) Mid Carder 7
(3) Main Eventer 15
(4) Star 15
(5) Super Star 7
(6) Legend 3

50 contracts = full roster
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Things And Stuff Empty Re: Things And Stuff

Post  ako ang tatalo kay alvin2 Sun Jun 01 2008, 09:46

here is a listing of the special matches, the order in which they appear and a short desctiption on what they are about.

first one I will look at is LMS

LMS (Last Man Standing) : Resist class loves these matches. You need lots of health and stamina for this one cause once you run out you kiss the canvas and the ref counts to ten. Once he hits 10 its over. This match set is great for Resistance Wrestlers

Casket : Again health and stamina however you actually need to hit your opponent a little more for this one. once your put in the coffin and your opponent lights it on fire you better hope they firemen put the flames out in time.

Buried alive: Same as Casket however no flame and includes getting dirt dumped on you.

Things And Stuff 13

thats it for LMS and whats behind door #1

First blood : Nothing fancy just up your strength and either dodge or block and make sure you have a good bleed bonus....the first to get a cut ends the match and loses however the xp for this match sucks. This match set is perfect for Strength wresters since they are built to end matches quickly

Hardcore : Same as first blood however a little more skill in building your wrestler is needed. This is almost all weapons being used so get ready to watch the blood flow till you either ko or get too weak from loss of blood to continue

Cage : Your locked in a cage match. make your guy a good all around wrestler.

Ambulance : Not as good as cage match however it does last a little longer.

Things And Stuff 14

thats all for the first blood stack..... NEXT

Triple threat : You fight one opponent you can choose and one that is randomly picked by the system. recomendations for this one are good speed stats. the rest of your stats balanced.... except for tech you can get by without that here. This match set is great for Speed wrestlers... balanced also does well here

Three way dance : Same as Triple threat however its now an elimination match instead of a one fall.

Things And Stuff 15

next match set

Submission Match : Make sure you have a great tech stat cause you go till you ko get injured or tap like a woodpecker. Obviously Techs rule at these matches.

I quit : This is basically a LMS match for techs. instead of the count to 10 by the ref you jam a mic in your opponents face to watch in glee as he screams for mercy.

Last Blood : Honestly this one should be in the first blood set but the poor tech matches are running out so it was placed here. you hit your opponent with anything you can till one of you falls and goes to sleep.

Things And Stuff 16

The ones marked in red are matches that you can challenge and win a level title belt for
ako ang tatalo kay alvin2
VGM
VGM

Back to top Go down

Things And Stuff Empty I wish I knew that earlier"

Post  ako ang tatalo kay alvin2 Wed Jun 04 2008, 06:11

You could also call this thread the "I wish I knew that earlier" thread as well. There's a ton of information out there that just isn't common knowledge to everyone playing and it's important to help out the fed by improving our wrestlers. Lets do that with listing some stuff to really help improve builds.

- Try to have 78 active moves total. Having this amount of moves gives you maximum XP for each match. You can even get a bunch of opening moves to help pad the number of active moves. 78 is all you need to have though.
- Having 3 active taunts pads your XP total and will help get you the most XP possible per match. If you have a Strength, Resist, or Tech wrestler stick with taunts under 20 seconds.
- Invest a good portion of your money into your entrance. Boosting your entrance whenever possible ensures that you'll be all set for the high end game. There's people out there with 255+ entrance and they get 16+ XP per match. Really that's all about getting you the advanced techniques which is the most important thing in the higher end game.
- Don't pay to level your moves. As crazy as this sounds don't pay for leveling moves unless it's a move that you want to make a signature move. Even if it is a move that you want as a signature move only level it to 5 so you can have it as a signature move. Other than that just invest that money in entrances!
- Increased Resistance is broken, but in a good way for you. While most other advanced techniques have a static 2 point addition to your stats, Increased Resistance offers up a progressively higher bonus to your stats, 10, 20, 30, 40 stamina for levels 1-4 of the technique. At level 4 that means you'll have 100 more stamina! Stamina is one of the most important things to have in the game, it's what get's drained for all your moves!
- Invest in your main statistic! It's ok if your main statistic or class statistic is 10-15 points higher than anything else, you get the most points out of it and a bonus to the time it takes to level it. Focus on that until it hits somewhere around 50.
- Set up your invitationals! Can't stress this enough, this is a free and easy way to get more matches in. The more matches the more cash and the more XP which is super important. Also be sure to offer up rematches to all the competitors that take time out to challenge you, it's good form.
- Plan out what moves you want and what you need to level to get them. If there's something specific you want for your move set, set yourself up to get it. You can check out the move set at this link. http://www.wrestlingonline.eu/tabella.php
- Adrenaline gain is only really useful for your finisher. Multiply your Adrenaline gain by 15-25 to get a rough estimate as to how much your finisher should cost. Anything more and it'll likely not trigger in a match.
- Finishers, can't stress enough to have 3 finishers, one in 3 different positions. Get that done and see above for how much your adrenaline cost should be for your finisher. Good positions to have a finisher in are Bent Down, Groggy, Grounded.

I hope this insight helps newbies level and become stronger. It's super important to invest in your XP gain early on so you don't have a hard time later on.
VGM
VGM

Back to top Go down

Things And Stuff Empty match types are wrong

Post  Guest Wed Jun 04 2008, 18:57

your right at first 3 but sell your last man standing 1 and you can get steel cage dat wat i did

Back to top Go down

Post  Rance Mohammitz Sat Jun 14 2008, 06:01

Phantom has done up a wiki page for TWG. On it he has a awesome FAQ at this link

FAQ

I recommend you all check it out cos it's full of useful stuff for building your characters.
Rance Mohammitz
Rance Mohammitz
VGM
VGM

Character sheet
dark: 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down