Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

young guns introduction and warrintg ti kilazul

Go down

young guns introduction and warrintg ti kilazul Empty young guns introduction and warrintg ti kilazul

Post  brandon wren Tue Jun 17 2008, 03:00

we start the show and see brandon in the ring with a mic.
Brandon;I know what all of you are wondering why that big attack on kilazul and why did dj help u well im going to tell you why but first I would like Dj to come down to the ring.
DJ comes out and is headed to the ring dj gets in the ring and stares at brandon ith a smile.
Brandon;the reason we did what we did is because me and Dj are sick and tired of getting screwed and we are looking to take out every single wrestler in dominion wrestling. we are called the young guns. Brandon;the time is now for a change in dominion wrestling and were ready to make that change starting with kilazul. Dj;I guess u can say that there is new sheriffs in town and they go by the name of the young guns. DJ; kilazul ur gonna see alot of us lately because were not going to stop till ur career is over. Brandon makes the shape of a gun with his hands. Brandon;bang, bang.the young guns leave the ring and head to the back.
brandon wren
brandon wren

Back to top Go down