Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Up-Coming Season

Go down

The Up-Coming Season Empty The Up-Coming Season

Post  Roman Synn Fri Jun 27 2008, 01:43

I have a few storyline ideas in mind for the upcoming season and I was hoping someone/s would be interested in filling a role. Some of these stories include:

"Savior and Tormentor" - A basic "mesmorism" angle in which a face, or a heel wishing to turn face by the story's end, finds themselves enthralled by the hate-filled yet highly charismatic Rev. Synn. This would involve a temporary change in vocal role-play (i.e. a zombie-like tone and a glazed over look to the eyes; "I...will..destroy..the non-believers.", that sort of thing) and one or two substitution matches, where I would challenge or be challenged but the "enthralled" would fight instead. This would ultimately culminate in a heavily scripted match between myself and the "enthralled", with Roman being torn apart like a fresh steak by a rabid dog. Lots of blood and sadistic weapon use. If there is a tag team that would like to create a short heel-face interfeud through this, I would be happy to oblige.

"...And you are?" - A bit of satire, this angle finds the self-important Roman unable to be recognized by one of the established wrestlers. After his pompous introduction, someone backstage takes personal afront to Roman's comments and makes it his goal to put the rookie in his place. Despite numerous attempts to intimidate interviewers and commentators, no one seems to take the Reverend seriously and is constantly asking (in some form or another) "Who are you, again?". This, of course, is spear-headed by the offended wrestler and (hopefully) ends with Roman gaining some measure of success in getting himself recognized.

"Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi" - Meaning "Fortune, Empress of the World", this story is named for the first act of "Carmina Burana" (which is basically about love, lust and drinking) and involves an infatuation with one of the Sisters of Mercy. Numbered at 4, they are provocatively half-dressed women who wear the habits (the head wear) of traditional catholic nuns and accompany Roman to the ringside. The opponent may or may not permanently take one of them, as they wish (I am willing to alter my entrance to reflect the missing girl in question). I would assume the final match's outcome in this program would revolve around whether the girl is taken or not.

"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" - Though not a storyline, this could be an opportunity for a lot of great in-ring role-play. The idea is to have 10 challenges fought (using the standard game engine) between two wrestlers and they each copy/paste their 10 most damaging moves. Then a long confrontational piece is written which culminates in an impromptu match, which of course consists of nothing but the top 10-15 moves previously performed. The person who got the highest damage performs the final move and gets the victory (if someone could tell me how feasible this is, I would appreciate it. I'm still not sure how much control GMs have over matches).

I have a few more rattling around that I will wind up posting, sooner rather than later.

If anyone would like to take part in, make suggestions for or even liberate some of these, you are certainly welcome. I would appreciate a PM before you take one, simply so I don't wind up writing on it too. If anyone would like assistance or feedback on stories not related to Roman, I am always willing to lend a hand (time and children willing) And finally, if anyone has a feud idea that could involve Roman, I am always open to ideas.
Roman Synn
Roman Synn

Back to top Go down