Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what do we do now?

4 posters

Go down

So what do we do now? Empty So what do we do now?

Post  Rance Mohammitz Tue Apr 22 2008, 19:18

Sorry to sound like a noob.
This is my first fed, and I really have no idea how this all works.
Could someone run through the basic processes of what happens. I'm particularly curious about the roleplaying aspect, and how we are meant to interact with each other.
Rance Mohammitz
Rance Mohammitz
VGM
VGM

Character sheet
dark: 6

Back to top Go down

So what do we do now? Empty Re: So what do we do now?

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Tue Apr 22 2008, 20:39

For interacting with each other you can use PMs or chat. If you want me to put your interaction in a show, use Role Play section in the forum. If you need anything involving the show or roster use the GM's Office section of the forum. If you want to report a rule breaker, PM me inside the forum (click on Memberlist link at the top of the forum page and then click on PM icon). I've just posted a Role Playing Tutorial In this section. Read it!
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
dark: 22

https://sites.google.com/site/dominionwrestling/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilazul Fri May 02 2008, 06:09

So this is my first federation too and I'm trying to figure out exactly what I can and cannot do to better the Federation and myself.

Few things about the Federation itself I'm hoping someone can give me insight on. Some of this might be in the forums already but honestly I haven't had time to go digging yet.

1)As I'm sure we all know Dominion is part of NWL - National Wrestling League. Can we ever move out of NWL or will we always be part of it.
2)Right now out popularity is 300 and our fans say 360. I'm assuming these numbers are related to each other but everyone in NWL has the same numbers. What do these mean and how can we improve them?
3)Can we have different types of matches? AKA Elimination, battle royal, tag team, first blood?
4)What exactly can a GM do as far as management control goes? Having never been a GM I don't know what Dark is able to do, which limits my creative thinking?

I guess my biggest thing is I'm a competitor. Both individually(aka against all of you) and as a team(our federation should be the best!!!!!).

Looking forward to working with you all to make Dominion the best darn Fed out there and your help is appreciated.

Kilazul

Kilazul

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Fri May 02 2008, 19:47

1) We can move. I'm not sure how but I think it has something to do with ratings and other GMs loosing their rosters. We can even move from national to international or other leagues.
2)Those are popularity rankings. I'm not sure how to change them but I'm sure it has something to do with fan bases and viewers votes of the shows (you can't vote for your roster).
3)We can but I need to buy them first! Each cost 50 000 fantaeuros so we can't afford any right now.
4)I don't know how to answer this. You need to specify what you would like to do or what you don't understand!
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
dark: 22

https://sites.google.com/site/dominionwrestling/

Back to top Go down

Post  zal2 Fri May 02 2008, 22:26

I can say add some sentences to Dark's complete words.
1. you can't vote for any roster shows of your federation, because competitions are in federations.
2. GMs can edit match reports of shows. but some lines of match are uneditable.
for example, You can see the blood and guts show, it's one of the best shows.
they had their last match for Phoenic and aaron rehab.
phoenix is best wrestler of TWG now, and no one can have even a 30% success against him now.
he was the winner of that match obvious;y, but after one submission move of phoenic, which I guess was the finish of match, while aaron was red and phoenix green, they made some sentences, and then wrote aaron wind the match.
but they could not change the vote result, and their color was obviously showing the result.
so GMs choose competitors of matches and match types. System will automatically make matches normally. then GMs can add flashes and images and omit some lines.
zal2
zal2

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilazul Sat May 03 2008, 07:03

Excellent. Very helpful. Thank you.

Kilazul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum