Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bezzinski chickened out??

Go down

Bezzinski chickened out?? Empty Bezzinski chickened out??

Post  temblekoso Tue Jun 10 2008, 21:34

(T-Blek´s dressing room)

T: what´s up people? I just wanted to talk about this punk that has been talking about me on the ring and doing promos, but my question is, where are you Craig? we´ve never heard of you again....i guess you took my advise and ran away like the little chicken you truly are....well it´s best for you i think....T-Blek´s off

(Bezzinski continue the promo man)
temblekoso
temblekoso

http://wrestlinglive.do-talk.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Bezzinski chickened out?? Empty Re: Bezzinski chickened out??

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14 2008, 01:34

Bezzinski: you want to know where i have been????????????? I have benn on tour representing this company and giving my thank you to the fans. Look im sick of you talking the talk so my friend it is time to walk the walk.......................Game over for you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 14 2008, 23:14

(Bezzinski grabs a mic after match is declared a draw and T-blek walks up the ramp)
Bezzinski: T-blek these people dont want to see a draw they want to see you and me kick nthe living hell out of each other and to see me leave you a bloody mess in the ring.................. so i am asking not you but the GM or Vice GM to make a match where one of us has to lose and one has to win...................................................................................................................................................i want you in a steel cage mach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  temblekoso Sun Jun 15 2008, 04:22

(from the ramp)
T:Once again, a referee saves you from a sure loss, there´s something strange about your matches,i mean, you don´t loose, and there´s always the same guy when you´re on the ring, everybody knows that if he wouldn´t have get between you and me, you´d be 3B right now, you want a Steel Cage Match, it´s ok to me, the question is...this "referee" of yours is going to be on that match? or it´ll be you and me only?
(throws the mic and goes backstage)
temblekoso
temblekoso

http://wrestlinglive.do-talk.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down