Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newest superstar in Domination wrestling

3 posters

Go down

newest superstar in Domination wrestling Empty newest superstar in Domination wrestling

Post  Mr.Diamond Sun Jun 22 2008, 15:15

Mr.Diamond is walking backstages with his expensive costume and black sunglasses.

Hey Mr.Diamond! Diamond ,can I talk to you for a second?

Diamond turns around and sees a guy with a Mic in his hand heading his way.

I'm the DW official interviewer my name is * Diamond interrupts*

.: The loudmouth of DW - Mr.Diamond :.

I don't really care what's you're name is my friend and I can see that you want to be first who gets interview with the best in this business right?

Interviewer is little confused, but he has no other option ,but to agree and he does that with a nod.

All right then.. I don't give my interviews away like that, but you know what.. Tonight I feel generous, so my friend tonight is you're lucky day and what you have to do is just stand here next to me and hold you're Mic some were near my mouth got it?

.: DW Interviewer :.

Actually I wanted to ask you something...* Mr.Diamond looks angry at Interviewer*..Uh um, but you if you want to do that interview that way I got no problem about that..

Mr.Diamond shakes his head and looks at camera, that everyone in the arena and everyone watching DW at home could see this.

All that time people you were watching DW, but you deserved something better, al lthose lousy superstars showed nothing comparing to what I'm going to show in that ring. I'm the most talented wrestler in this company and there is no one and I mean it, no one can stop me from reaching my goal! Sooner or later I will be the champion! You know why, because I'm Misteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Diiiiiiaaaaaaamooooooooooond...Diiiiiaaaaamooooooond!

Mr.Diamond looks at Interviewer with disgust and walks away leaving him alone standing backstages.

End Of RP (My first official RP as a superstar here in DW)

Mr.Diamond

Back to top Go down

newest superstar in Domination wrestling Empty Re: newest superstar in Domination wrestling

Post  princeofwrestling Sun Jun 22 2008, 19:00

prince walks up to diamond

prince:
you think you can walk in to the prince throne room and declare ur the best here?
let me tell u something slave, the prince has been in dominion since the start.
prince has seen them all. the prince has ran the only woman in dominion wrestling on of the company.
he has even beaten gm dark.
and if u think ur going to come in here and think ur the head loud mouth of dominion
ur wrong becouse there is one and only one loud mouth in dominion and he is
the prince of wrestling!!!!

prince stares at him
prince walks away
princeofwrestling
princeofwrestling

Back to top Go down

newest superstar in Domination wrestling Empty Re: newest superstar in Domination wrestling

Post  ako ang tatalo kay alvin2 Sun Jun 22 2008, 19:08

you both got a loud mouth haha.. well it seems it would be nice you two start a feud now.. goodluck to both of you haha
ako ang tatalo kay alvin2
ako ang tatalo kay alvin2
VGM
VGM

Back to top Go down

newest superstar in Domination wrestling Empty very smart ako

Post  Guest Sun Jun 22 2008, 21:16

i agree it would be like mr. kennady vs william regal......... 2 wrestlers that every1 hates but 1 of will be the face HAHAHAHA IT RYMES!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down