Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Chad Champion

Go down

Introducing Chad Champion Empty Introducing Chad Champion

Post  Chad Champion Mon Jun 23 2008, 18:41

Interviewer: Tonight we welcome Dominion Wrestling's latest acquisition, Chad Champion!

The camera zooms out to show a smiling Chad Champion

Chad Champion: Thanks, it's great to be here!

I: The competition is fierce here in Dominion Wrestling. How do you think you'll fare?

CC: I'm really looking forward to testing myself against the best Dominion Wrestling has to offer. I aim to put on a great show for the fans as I work my way up the ladder.

I: What do you feel the other wrestlers and our fans will think about another new talent on the show?

CC: Well I hope the fans will appreciate some great wrestling. As for the other wrestlers, I figure they'll be looking at me as someone new to beat up. I think they'll be in for a unpleasant surprise when they step into the ring with me.

I: Any final thoughts?

Chad Champion gets a very serious look on his face.

CC: To the title holders of Dominion Wrestling, your days as champion are numbered. I'm coming for your belts. When I get a my shot, I'll be going home with the gold. Count on it.

The interviewer becomes a bit apprehensive at the sudden change of their guest.
I: Thank you for your time and good luck in the ring!

The smiling Chad Champion returns.
CC: Anytime! Always happy to give my time.

Chad walks away happy leaving the interviewer confused, wondering just what this new guy is about.

Chad Champion

Back to top Go down