Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fresh face

2 posters

Go down

A fresh face Empty A fresh face

Post  Pagliacci2 Fri Jun 27 2008, 06:34

Backstage at a recent Dominion Wresting event.

Interviewer, Well wrestling fans that was another fantastic event for Dominion wrestling. Before we end our show would like to introduce to you the newest member of our roster, Pagliacci.

Interviewer: What made you come to Dominion Wresting.

Pagliacci: A couple of reasons that I want to let you know about. First I’m here looking for some competition, I have heard that only the best reside here and I want to see if that is true. I’m willing to take on anyone, anywhere.

Second, I have been keeping an eye on some of you and I am here to put you on notice. No more preaching and picking on the weak here. If you are looking for a fight you’ll find one here. You just need to come and ask.
Pagliacci2
Pagliacci2

Back to top Go down

A fresh face Empty Speak Of The Devil

Post  Roman Synn Fri Jun 27 2008, 11:51

As soon as the words are out of Pagliacci's mouth, the Reverend Roman Synn enters the frame. He is surrounded, as always, by the Congregation, though Black Mathias is noticeably absent. Roman's two loyal inquisitors push the cameraman into a hallway and the four delectable Sisters of Mercy stand with heads bowed, flanking Jennifer Riggs.

Reverend Synn : "Be ever mindful of your words, my son, lest they betray a sinner's heart. You would speak to these mindless sheep as if they knew what the definitions of Fairness, Spirit and Determination were."

A chorus of "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and "You Suck! You Suck!" echoes through the sold-out arena.

Reverend Synn : "Listen...you can even hear them mooing like the slaughterhouse cows that they are. Why would you want to prostrate yourself to that? "

Roman removes his hood and stares Pagliacci directly in his eyes. The camera desperately tries to capture Synn's face, but his filthy brown hair blocks most of the shot and what little can be seen is a horrific cross-stitching of scars that seem to run from forehead to collar.

Reverend Synn : "I know why, Pagliacci. You are frightened right down to your soul. Like a scared pup before it's drown in a tub. You're hellbent on protecting the damned weak, are you? Why do you think they need protection in the first place?! From people like you! You are so terrified inside of what you MAY become and what you MAY do, that any potential to break free from the iron chains of spiritual apathy can never be realized. Pagliacci, these people will chant your name and they will carry your signs. They will boo your enemies and cheer your victories. But they do it because, deep inside their wretched husks, they know you are different. They know you are BETTER. Chants die down until the next chump gets them going again. Signs are discarded on the floor, trampled and forgotten. Enemies can become favorites and victories are compiled and sold in the discount bin at Wal-Mart. Simply put, they love you because they fear you. And YOU know it, too."

Roman places both hands under his robe and a rectangular shape can now just barely be seen.

Reverend Synn : "Pagliacci, I have been where you are. I have stood atop the summit, though I had never climbed. I have tasted the sweetest of pink peaches, though I did not nurture them. You, my confused child, are living fiction propogated by weak-minded fools who subsist on experiences lived vicariously through you. They will share your thrills but not your pains? What good are they, then, if not to suffer? Strength is to exercise right, not coddle those that would envy your's."

Roman steps back a couple of feet and shifts his weight. The fans begin to shout excitedly, anticipating the impending violence.

Reverend Synn : "You've now heard the slightest sliver of the Truth as carried by the Word. When that laceration on your forehead is healed, search me out to hear the rest."

With the quickness of a leopard, Roman pulls a steel chair out from underneath his robes and swings it hard towards Pagliacci's head!
Roman Synn
Roman Synn

Back to top Go down