Dominion Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Synnister Introduction

3 posters

Go down

A Synnister Introduction Empty A Synnister Introduction

Post  Roman Synn Thu Jun 26 2008, 01:29

"Trailer Trash" Scott Landyard : "Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for this interruption but just moments ago a call went out from the box office for all DW security personel to report to the front of The Den. Apparently there is some sort of disturbance..wait a minute..I'm just being told that one intrepid cameraman has made it outside and we have live footage. Cue it, Johnny."

The big screen stays dark for a few moments before the image of the front walkway comes into view. Fifteen armed security guards have formed a half-circle in front of dozens of amassed people. Though most of the gathering crowd consists of spectators, five dark robed figures are pressed firmly up against security. One of the robed men is sermonizing loudly over the combined chaos.

Preaching Man : "...And yet I say unto you all: The time for absolution has long passed. Your fears, transmogrified by generations of apathetic wallowing, have completely engulfed and devoured any sense of rightousness or dignity that might have once graced your pathetic souls. Without the ability to see your impending doom and accept it with courage and nobility, you are nothing more than diseased mongrels deserving of nothing better than a kick in your rancid sides!"

Another of the robed men turns towards the camera and lithely makes his way to it. As he approaches, it is obvious that some variety sickness is at work, for his hands and forearms are a pale greenish-purple. A wet slime coats his garments and the ground he walks upon. Within his cowl, dark shapes wriggle and writhe.

Cameraman : "Oh my God, is that.." *Sniffs the air* "..rotten fish?! That's BEEEEPing foul!!!"

Mephitic Madman : "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!"

A viscous substance, black and bubbling slightly, begins dripping from the shrouded head of the deranged attendant. The first man now notices the camera as well and motions to him commandingly.

Preaching Man : "You there! Turn that thing on me and don't move it an inch! The deluded sheep inside deserve the shepherd's crook as well."

The camera pans in tight, framing the preacher's obscured face. The rapidly increasing wind momentarily blows part of the cowl away, revealing a scarred yet beautifully angled cheekbone and long lengths of curled, dirty brown hair. His one visible eye, a piercing viridescent gray, burns with the passion of his convictions.

Preaching Man : "For too long have you sat, complacent, as the fires of greed, betrayal, envy and ineptitude have consumed the very fabric of your lives. For too long have you been left in the dark by those that would lead you into the light. Hold high the heroes, that they might fall farther. Fear the villians, for they are empty without your hatred. But above all, remember that a new day is fast approaching. Though none of you knew I was coming, I have arrived. Though none of you knew I was here, I have been watching. Though none of you knew I was observing, I have witnessed your unrepentance first-hand. Your General Manager has surely seen the wickedness and depravity, which is apparently customary, here in the Dominion. Why else would he sanction me and the deeds to which my calling demands? Dark surely knows that between absolution and annihilation, there is Synn. He is a bearer of the Truth, as carried by the Word."

Preaching Man : "As for the rest of you.." *The preacher crosses himself quickly and then points two out-stretched fingers into the camera* "..prepare to meet a sinsister end."

The preacher turns to walk away and the congregation throngs behind him. The security guards look baffled at this sudden retreat and as the camera pans back towards the slimy figure, a horrible wet sound emanates forth and a short jet of a black inky liquid fires directly into the frame. The angle goes lopsided and crazy as the cameraman drops to the ground screaming incoherently. The picture is mercifully cut short.

"Trailer Trash" Scott Landyard : "Damnit, Johnny! Cut the feed already!! It's gone? G-good. Ladies and gentlemen, I must sincerely apologize again for this disruption and EMTs are on the way to check on our brave cameraman. Let's try to move on to our next match, which is scheduled to be up next."

OOC: I hope this conforms, at least in some way, to the reigning ways and forms. Of course, feel free to edit the announcer to be in-line with his traditional voice and anyone who wishes to "meet me outside" or "catch up with me" is certainly welcome to.
Roman Synn
Roman Synn

Back to top Go down

A Synnister Introduction Empty Re: A Synnister Introduction

Post  Rance Mohammitz Thu Jun 26 2008, 02:07

//Wow. What an intro. I could put this into the show as is. And I love the Lovecraft reference. Awesome.
Rance Mohammitz
Rance Mohammitz
VGM
VGM

Character sheet
dark: 6

Back to top Go down

A Synnister Introduction Empty Thank You

Post  Roman Synn Thu Jun 26 2008, 03:32

Though the Lovecraft references come from my brother's character, Black Mathias (who is also looking for an entry level spot in a federation). Don't hesitate to tell me when the RPing gets too long, as I do have a tendency to go on and on.
Roman Synn
Roman Synn

Back to top Go down

A Synnister Introduction Empty wow dat's cool you changed me

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26 2008, 18:45

thats was messed up in good way like poetry but that was truly the best intro i've ever seen great thinking!!!!!!! im guessing you'll be great at rp'ing!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninoslav Maricic Thu Jun 26 2008, 20:32

There's no such thing as a too long RP so keep going on and on. I'm PMing Rance to put this in the next show. This is a hell of a way to end the season
Ninoslav Maricic
Ninoslav Maricic
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
dark: 22

https://sites.google.com/site/dominionwrestling/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rance Mohammitz Fri Jun 27 2008, 04:02

It's in
Rance Mohammitz